Have you been struggling to get high engagement on your Instagram posts? Do you think the Instagram algorithm is limiting your posts to just a few people? Learn how to reach a larger audience with Reels
If your answer to those 2 questions is yes, well, I will be teaching you how to leverage the new INSTAGRAM reels to get more views and engagement in this video
If this is your first time on my YouTube channel, please, click HERE to subscribe button below and turn on the notification 🔔 bell so you’d be the first to know when I share a new video
SO WHAT ARE INSTAGRAM REEL?
Instagram Reels is a content format that allows you to create and share 15-second videos with others in a new dedicated Feed on the Explore page.
WHY USE REELS?
Early Enjoy Favorable Exposure on Instagram explore and on your timeline- Inst
- Reels Are Easy to Create: Yes! They are, all you need to do is have the short video clips you would like to mash-up readily available on your phone for easy selection. Reels can also be created using existing video editing apps on your phone or PC
- Content is permanent unlike Instagram stories: Unlike Instagram Stories that have a 24-hour lifeline, Instagram reels are permanent on your Instagram page as your video and photo posts
- Reels Offer More Visibility Potential via Multiple Hashtag Feeds: You are more likely to get more views on your reels than IGTV and video posts on Instagram at the moment. Instagram seem to be giving more priority to reels with their algorithm on the platform. It is also a good opportunity to take advantage of this to reach more people and get more followers before they release their new and exciting product or feature
HOW TO CREATE INSTAGRAM REELS?
- Create videos manually using your reels on Instagram
- Use canva to create catchy reels and post
- Create reels using third party video editing apps on your phone and PC
That’s all about reels, so go ahead and try it out and share your feedback with me in the comment box
In my next video, I will be teaching you how to create catchy Instagram reels video with Canva
Follow me on Instagram @OlamideYelo to watch my exciting reels